Thursday, February 02, 2006

Resolution Update #1

Thought I'd do a quick check on how the ol' resolutions are shaping up...

Me, myself and I
1. Lose some kilos (cut out the junk and English chocs). Definite improvement
2. Plenty more exercise (rejoin the gym? or just stomping round smallsville, flyers in hand?). Definite improvement what with the flyer runs
3. Buy a new camera, a fancy shmancy one. Done
4. Take a scuba diving course. Nyet
5. Revisit the Far East (already planning...). Nyet
6. Take anglosaxy junior to see his real homeland, take your pick which one... Nyet
7. Enjoy life. It's short. Half-doing, time permitting...
8. Further education? Nyet, though am relearning a few nursery rhymes...
9. Shave more. Just about
10. Gotta stop farting so much. Improving, they are certainly less vociferous
11. Give a little back to the community. Well, I've given three hitchhikers a ride this past week if that counts...
12. Drink less beer. Hard, but the potential is there
13. Drink more whiskey. Definite improvement, drank 3 brands this last month
14. See Arsenal play at their new stadium. Not sure I want to on their current form...

Nice little earner
1. More intensive work on the school. Definite improvement
2. Quit Corridor Land (depends a bit on the school and other things). Definite potential
3. Con Corridor Land into giving me a pay rise before I quit. Still waiting
4. Check out options abroad (destinations as yet unnamed). Checking...
5. Save more of my teaching cash. Saving...

Bloggyness
1. Redesign anglosaxy. Nyet...but I might just be working on something...
2. Keep anglosaxy going, whatever path I take this year. Still going...
3. More decent writing, more serious pieces (some of you already know where to look for this). Nyet
4. Post more interesting pics (using my new camera, see above). Coming soon
5. Online photo portfolio (photoblog?). Working on something