Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Corridor update

Well, I signed the contract in the end because they agreed not to deduct the half-hour lunchbreak (if I don't take a lunchbreak). But don't tell everyone coz this little perk is only for me and another non full-time worker. Apparently everything they are doing is legally OK, though as my accountant put it, very ungentlemanly. I'm still waiting for the salary review, and still unsure how I will respond to the impending 0% bonus. Even though I don't give a shite about this place, not sure if my pride can take many more 0% reviews...especially with the school starting to move in the right direction (5 newbies this last week).

The time clock itself kicks in today, and ain't it appropriate that to log in to the system we have to press F1 on the clock. Help!