Tuesday, February 13, 2007

This could get ugly

So my Corridor Land boss has let me decide if I should stay or go. Which translates into: we won't sack you because it will surely cost us too much - if you quit we can bleed you dry and promise that compensation will be paid, but then refuse if you don't manage to complete one of the tasks we overburdened you with...

This sucks. So I'm going to tell my teacher that she's crap but she has to decide if she stays or goes? What kind of management fuckwit policy is this? After yesterday's list of anti-anglosaxy issues, she surely wants me out so why doesn't she just do it? It all comes down to saving money, that's the only thing I can come up with. Which says it all about this company...

My pride says to quit, to get the fuck out, once and for all. However, my head says stay for the money and force them to fire you...which is the option I think I will be taking. So don your helmets, folks...