Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Fuck it

Bat Zonna. The teacher down south called on Sunday to tell me that she was feeling ill and would be flying back to Europe. On Monday. Nice of her to give me some warning. Would she be coming back? Erm, I don't know. I tried calling her back but her phone was switched off. Right, fuck you. The locks are changed, once again.

It must seem like I'm some kind of tyrant with the turnover I'm having...but let me tell you a couple of things about the deal she had: I paid half her rent and let her keep all profits. I wasn't doing this for the short-term financial gain, I wanted the school down south to turn into a franchised branch, so was prepared not to make any money, for now. And yes, I've also read the ESL horror stories about school owners in places like Korea and China, who are mostly complete and utter shites. I can guess why they turn out like this if these are the kind of people they employ. No re-fucking-spect.

The school is now up for sale. I just can't be fucked to deal with this (make that deal with more idiots who call themselves teachers) all over again, especially when my school in smallsville is starting to rock'n'roll.

Fuck it.

You just can't get the staff, love...