Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Pooped

I am pooped. Been a busy few days and everything seems to be happening at the same time. Yesterday morning I even made a list of calls to make and things to do, something I never do. And did that list get completed - actually yes, but every fucker and his dog seemed to be conspiring against me. Everybody wants a piece of the anglosaxy and there just ain't enough to go round...

There are some interesting things going on...I'm preparing for life after Corridor Land (more to come...), while the school in smallsville seems to be blossoming rather nicely. Still haven't sold the school down south, though have two parties pretty much fighting over the scraps. C Land is starting to worry me over the layoff compensation, with complaints that I made mistakes on a 20 page document that had to be edited and converted to a white paper in 4 hours, but fuck them...if they're looking for excuses, they'll find them...

Anyway, loads more to come, and some interesting news on the picture front...and don't forget this week's What the hell am I, still open...