Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Am I being served?

Yes, I think I am.

Which, let's face it, is quite a novelty in this country. In my many years here I've never seen such good, competent service (bleedin' 'eck, I sound like a Daily Mail reader). But Tami 4 get the thumbs up, the little buggars. Just yesterday afternoon they delivered the new water filter (supposed to be replaced every 6 months). With no prompting from us, no calls, no Internet query, nada. Most impressive was the little PDA thingee the delivery guy pulled out, on which I signed via his dainty little PDA stylus pen thingee. A first for me, don't know about you.

From the very first telephone call they've been spot on. Even brought a range of color options when installing. When we moved house, they were here sharpish the same day to ensure we had filtered water in the new pad (we ain't posh, it's coz the littl'uns, honest guv). And when there was a fault a few weeks back, they were here within 30 minutes of our call. Very Israeli, eh?

Pure luck or are Tami 4 a rose amongst thorns...?