Sunday, August 05, 2007

I could have reached out and...

Yesterday was spent by the pool of a local country club (in Israel every swimming pool that has a bit of grass next to it is called a country club). The beach is a bit hot and sandy these days, especially for juniorette, so we, er, roughed it...glad we did, because one of my favourite homo sapiettes was there, strutting around in a skimpy bikini.

When she sat down next to the kiddies pool, I realised that she was sat right next to my flipflops, strategically placed as always. So I casually sauntered over in her direction, being very careful not to stare or drool too much. As I wiggled the flipflops on to my feet, thoughts of accidentally-on-purpose slipping on the wet floor to fall ever-so-dramatically into her arms ran through my head, but as the missus was watching, I thought better of it...

I lurve the summer!