Sunday, September 16, 2007

September time

I like September.
Hell yeh, maybe even this September (after a few beers of course)...

Ba de ya - dancing in September

Ba de ya - golden dreams were shiny days

I'm not sure if it's down to the fact that every year I take a nostalgic look back and think If only I hadn't got on that boat...yeh, 17 years ago today I stepped onto Holy Land soil for the first time. Mazal Tov to me, eh?

But something about September just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. Just like the moment when Tom Cruise gets his girl on the train in Risky Business, accompanied by the swirling chimes of Tangerine Dream.

You know what I'm talking about right? Those slightly cooler days and nights, breezes picking up, emptier beaches, sunsets getting earlier and earlier, specks of rain blotting the windscreen...that smell of autumn...I love it.