Wednesday, October 31, 2007

October-fest

October has been a slog. I don't think I've ever worked so hard in all my life...I ain't bitching, but seriously, it was a toughie. Apart from the 70% position at the new Corridor Land (let's call it Open Spacey and yes, I've actually put in some work!), I've also been getting much busier at the school, which, only this last week has been getting help from a great Teach. I also took on a freelance writing job, through a friend, which is just about done but which should pull in some nice bucks. I was also lined up to take some more pix for the mag I shot for a few weeks back, but thank Christ that got cancelled...

My old pal O asked me if I am greedy - I don't think so, I just saw the freelance job as some easy money, which it has been, if I get paid...as for the school, that's my main concern at the moment, and if I want it to grow I will only get busier. Open Spacey is my main income but I have no sentiments and no real intention of making it a career, so, for now, it's bacon on the table, as they say...