Monday, December 31, 2007

2007 in a nutshell

memories of a Christmas trip to Blighty, byebye to junior's nanny, househunting in Tel Aviv, a super-sized sickie that lost me 5 kilos over 10 days, moving back to Tel Aviv, Israel v England in Tel Aviv, shakshukas from Yuval the Confused One, problems with the school down south and finally good riddance, getting some super-sized cahoonas and handing in my notice at Corridor Land, interviewing my replacement, discovering Knafeh, nurturing a serious addiction to the Sopranos, the end of Thierry as a Gooner, getting paid for taking some pix, chicken pox city, junior hitting 2, handing in my Corridor Land car, upgrading the smallsville school, my new gig at Open Spacey, redundancy cheques from Corridor Land, birthday cruise to Turkey, joining Facebook, juniorette hitting 1, coining it on the lottery, hitting my targets at the smallsville school, an unChristmassy Christmas in the Holy Land.

Aye.


Happy New Year to you all! And 'scuse my language, but I have a feeling 2008 is going to be a fucking cracker! And watch this blog for some changes...coming real soon, like tomorrow...