Wednesday, July 02, 2008

The 80's hit Israel

This month sees the start of the concert season in Israel, with a seemingly endless list of performers coming over. OK, no real super superstars (though some of them definitely were in their heyday), but plenty of talent. Tomorrow (Thursday) sees Blondie and the Stranglers do a double-header to which I have tickets. Air Supply are here on Friday but I think I'll keep my opinions on Air Supply to myself (they are shite). Deep Purple are here next Wednesday but the main attraction this summer is Morrissey at the end of this month, who will be supported by Siouxsie Sioux and the New York Dolls. Tickets are expensive but this gig looks like one not to miss. And what are the odds on this being performed?

Oy, guvnor, looking for a ticket? I can do you a fair price, honest innit...