Thursday, September 18, 2008

September's Homo Sapiette - Girl of the Moment

There's only one possible Homo Sapiette on this fine morning...



Yes indeed...



You knew she was coming...





Tzipi Livni, quite possibly Israel's next Prime Minister.




Now, you probably know me as not one to mix in the ol' game of politics. And especially lately, I've been completely switching off. Maybe I'm just too busy, but I just can't listen to any more stories about Olmert, about his political party and about the squabbling little bitches in the opposition parties...

But, when I get to see the cute little Tzipi Livni, something in me softens. She's not quite the same as Israel's first woman Prime Minister, Golda, the saucy little minx, but that's probably a good thing. I quite like Tzipi, even though I'm not entirely convinced I know what she stands for. But like Theo has got me almost excited about watching Ingerlund play again, then maybe Tzipi has done the same for me and the large majority of the Israeli public who don't give a shit about politics. A big maybe, maybe.

How has she done it?

Maybe it's the way she throws her hair to one side...


Maybe it's her steely gaze at the camera...


Maybe it's the way she looks at ease when mixing with true political legends...

Or maybe it's just the way she manages to tempt us in with one of those looks...



However she does it, Tzipi is the woman of the moment. I say Go Girl, I actually think she might go and do some good...