Thursday, October 30, 2008

October's Homo Sapiette - Karin Magrizo


So, a little late, but here is October's eye candy, Karin Magrizo. At the ripe old age of 31, she is in her prime. Some mornings I catch her on Channel 2 hosting her morning show just before I head off to work and she kinda sets me up for the day rather nicely. Very cute smile.

She is actually Dudu Topaz's niece (Dudu was the king of entertainment round these parts but has gone all quiet recently). Born in Los Angeles, her English should be good, but I need verification. Karin, cucumber sandwich? She has starred in a few ad campaigns, but to be honest, I don't remember any of them. She also starred in 3 episodes of "Kach Oti Sharon" as the "Temptress" but I bet you don't remember her...if she had dressed as in the pics below, I would have remembered...