Thursday, November 06, 2008

Wot? Still 'ere?

Aye, I'm sorry for not updating regularly over the past few weeks, just been a tad busy with a whole load of things. I see my readership has dwindled away a bit, and understandably so.

This blog is still alive, don't worry, I'm not going to kill it off just yet. Though it will probably take a bit of a beating when I launch my new website, probably at the start of December. Oh yes, a new website to amaze and delight you! Actually, probably not...because for most of you it won't be that relevant. More to tell soon...

And I haven't been hiding away because of an impending 40th birthday. Honest guv. But bleedin' 'eck, it came round a bit sharpish, innit. I'm having a few drinks on Friday night with a few friends to celebrate, and then a bit of a picnic on Saturday afternoon (but that could be tricky with Arsenal playing Manure...), and then Sunday I shall be wallowing in a hungover state on my actual birthday...because, although feeling young, I'm starting to look like this geezer...


Good post coming up on Sunday...be warned!