Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Sangriola

Aaah, a slice or two of Sangria and I'm a happy man. Can't say that I'm a connoisseur but tonight it went down very sweetly. Out tonight with M at Tapeos (a Tapas bar, couldn't find a link), we ended up climbing over fences in the Kirya compound (the Israeli army's main headquarters) in Tel Aviv, don't ask. Possibly not the smartest thing I've ever done...had this feeling that we were being watched for some odd reason...

There was one moment when I was precariously balanced on a wire fence, desperately trying to get a footing in my saucily coloured Crocs, and just waiting for the spotlights to explode in a flash of light and thunder. I guess I managed to jump down in the nick of time.

M, I promised to tell your Chinese love story, it will come in the next few days...but an important message was learnt tonight - alcohol is good!