Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Boob

OK, so I boobed with mrs. anglosaxy's nephews, the Incredibles only opens in Israel on Thursday. You should have heard their voices on the telephone when we told them the news...mrs. anglosaxy blames me for the cock up, though I did ask for her assistance in tracking down a site where I could check out the times and cinemas...finally, G from work did the business, via the site www.seret.co.il. Mostly in Hebrew, this site ain't that much help unless you know the logic behind the translated Hebrew title of the movie (there ain't no logic). But it's well worth bookmarking for future use.

Nudge nudge, wink wink, I wonder how many sex-starved browsers will come across this blog after searching for 'boob' and 'cock' in the same search query? Boob, boobie, booby, boobies, that should cover it.