Monday, December 06, 2004

Bad vibes

I promised a smile upon every visit, but, hey, I'm human - and I have softened the blow with a tale of Xmas's past (see above).

Corridor land this morning. Boss is back from her maternity leave. I have very bad vibes here now, hard to walk into a place where you know you suffer. What's making it worse is last Wednesday night's entertaining with G. He told me that he had been looking for a while for a job and had been to a number of interviews already. His words rang familiar: "I can't face getting up in the morning..." and "they treat us like shit...". This guy is Mr. Dependable, Mr. Rock Solid. He started the same week as me and we've been matey ever since, mainly because of the football. He is very professional, one of the top pros at this place. But if he is having serious issues with work, then I know the problem is not just with me...

I have a meeting tomorrow with my boss, I reckon it should be time to jack it in regardless of what else is going on...