Monday, April 17, 2006

Nice to see ya, to see ya nice

Ahh, the wonders of the long weekend. Really feel like my batteries are recharged, despite not getting an amazing amount of sleep. Just to step away from the routine, and see and feel something different did the job. We're hoping to put in a repeat performance this coming weekend.

Got a few days off work as they always close down over Pessach (Passover). So decided to take another few days off, 1) because I need a break, and 2) I have a lot of shit to sort out. Ah, and Corridor Land's idea of a present for Pessach? A DVD of last month's company day I posted about here. Pretty decent present, if you're a complete twat. Would you believe an inmate at Corridor Land actually filmed the whole day's proceedings and then spent time editing out the shit (leaving, er, 2 minutes worth of film), adding effects, music etc. Jesus feckin' Christ* is all I have to add.

Talking of Passover, I have a question: do any of you anglos read the Haggadah at the big family meal? And if so, in English or Hebrew? I never used to bother because the biblical Hebrew always killed me, but the last couple of years I've started reading the English version. At least it gives the natives a laugh because I'm usually half-cut by then and I let 'em have it with a luverly British accent.

* Well, I had to have a reference to Easter somewhere in this post.