Monday, August 21, 2006

Goldfish

Been working at my school's new premises this morning, getting it spick and span, with a fresh coat o' paint et al. And now I know what it feels like to be a goldfish. Every couple of minutes somebody walked by and stared inside. I was very tempted to pull a mooner, but thought I'd better not, these could be future clients...so instead I stuck up pages of Friday's "broadsheet" newspapers. Anybody still desperate enough to get on their knees and peer inside surely deserves a moon shot.

And last year's "in" color scheme of dark orange and darkish green has been replaced by a subtle shade of peachy orange and a yet to be decided upon color. What do you think? It's basically for one and a bit walls...I'm leaning towards white/cream, though was wondering if a violet or red wouldn't add a splash of color...