Sunday, March 16, 2008

"Restornt" or "Why there'll always be work for English speakers in this country..."

Shimmy: "Hey Moshe, I'm just fixing our new awning, I guess we'd better cater for those bleedin' English speakers, just on the off-chance they might be persuaded to enter our shitehole establishment...so how do I spell Restaurant?"

Moshe: "Their mothers' pussies *nothing like a little Arabic swearing*...OK, I guess it's just how you hear it. At least that's what Moshe junior was telling me last night when I was helping him with his homework...so, it must be REST-OR-UNT."

Shimmy: *starts writing* "OK, so that's R-E-S-T-O-R...shiiiit! I don't have room for the U-N-T, what am I gonna do?"

Moshe: "Never mind! Just leave the U out...besides, it's not like anyone is ever going to notice or take a picture or something..."