Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Now it's Macca's turn...

First of all I have to say that my wife is a complete koosit (luscious babe). The koosit of all koosits. The mother of all koosits. This week she was being a very koosit kind of girl with some customers at work (oooh, that sounds a bit naughty innit) and they were so impressed with her service that they simply handed over two free tickets to Paul McCartney's show in Tel Aviv this Thursday. Well, that's my missus' version and she's sticking to it. These tickets are worth 900 shekels, so I presume the service was deluxe. Extra special. Extra koosit.

Anyway, this summer has been pretty cultural for the old anglosaxies. First it was the Stranglers and Blondie, then Morrissey accompanied by the New York Dolls and Assaf Avidan (bought his disk by the way, pretty decent). Now a Beatle. Not bad at all. Even though I'm not particularly fond of Macca, it's a night out, live music and there'll probably be some kind of beer on sale. What more could you ask for? Ah right, a koosit by your side...well, I got me one of those!