Thursday, November 03, 2005

500

Bloody 'ell.

This is my 500th anglosaxy post. It's taken close to 2 years, and a lot of blood, sweat and tears (and lashings of beer) to reach this milestone. But aren't you glad you stuck with me? Through thick and thin we've passed, from windowless corridors to sumptuously parqueted offices, from the single life to family man, from the heart of Tel Aviv to smallsville (and maybe back again real soon, but that's another posting...). You and me baby, we saw it all. Come 'ere and give us a hug!

I thought about posting a link to some of my most commented upon postings, but at a quick glance, I can tell you that this one (my departure) and this one (new kid on the block) were way out in front. So, instead, a few of my favourite postings out of the last 499, for anyone new popping by...

Lush new offices (Sept '05)
Confessions (Aug '05)
Give an Arab a knife (July '05)
Thirtieth (Feb '05)
You know you've been in Israel too long... (Jan '05)
Tiger leaping (Nov '04)
Hong Kong Phooey (Oct '04)
Driving in Israel (May '04)
Mamma Mia (Feb '04)
Chiko (Jan '04)